CF, describing an escort who is a boy in runner's juvenile mind, runs through blogs boldly. We called this new physical experience as "Blog CF". Many bloggers who sympathized with a boy set up widgets for "Blog CF". And those actions appeared as pieces of a colorful path which is a main motif at the campaign site. From there you can run again at any time with “Blog CF". The campaign site appeals to a “boy" alive in every grown-up with contents, BGM, animations and so on all of which are both good old and bold. We want to say that physically running can give you back your identity you once enjoyed as a boy.
- CF, Blogs and the campaign site. T is is a new branded content via all of those three elements.
- Motivations of setting up a widget and viewing “Blog CF". To drive both, we described an engagement between users and NIKEiD as a colorful path.
- In the first 1.5 months, over 6,000 bloggers have sympathized with a "boy" and attached the widgets including over 35% from around the world.
- about ： A story appeals to a “boy" alive in every grown-up and then induces him to a sympathy.
- blog parts ： From a sympathy to an action. Call for o fering a course to “Blog CF".
- builder ： An experience device with colors and tones mixed. JASARI don't stop running with changes its expression colorfully as you choose.
- Click somewhere on the colorful path, you will f nd "Blog CF" to start running from someone's blog.
- JASARI is a key product in this campaign, meaning "fearless" in Swahili we translated into "bold" of a boy.
Synopsis:We named this new physical experience as a "Blog CF". It is an escort who is a boy in a runner's juvenile mind, boldly running through blogs like a boy. Over 7,500 bloggers set up widgets for "Blog CF" (of which 35% are from abroad). These blogs appear as a piece of a colourful path which is a main motif at the campaign site. From that path you can run again to experience the "Blog CF". We wanted to convey that running can physically bring back your identity you once enjoyed as a boy.